Canon ImageClass LBP633Cdw Offline – The error message “My Canon ImageClass LBP633Cdw printer is Offline” is the topic of this article. The following section explains the most common triggers for this offline error. In addition, the write-up includes detailed instructions for a speedy resolution on both Windows and Mac.
What to do if Windows 10 says “Canon ImageClass LBP633Cdw printer is Offline”
Method 1: Click the ‘Set as Default’ button on your Canon printer.
This Canon Imageclass LBP633Cdw printer is offline because of incorrect settings on the computer. Consequently, you should double-check the “Default printer” setting in Windows 11 or 10.
To make your Canon printer the default for your computer, follow these steps:
- To access the Devices and Printers section of the Control Panel, type “Control panel” into the Windows search bar.
- Click your Canon printer’s name in the list, and then select “set as default” from the context menu. To indicate that your printer has been selected as the default, a green checkmark will appear next to it.
Method 2: Turned off the option to print while disconnected
Ensure your Canon printer is clear of Canon LBP633Cdw Printer Offline errors by following these steps:
- Then, use the Windows search box to get the “run” prompt, and then restart your printer.
- The next step is to launch the settings menu and navigate to the ‘Device and Printers’ section.
- The Canon printer that you just installed will then be displayed on the screen.
- When the status of your printer is green, you may check what is being printed by right-clicking on the printer icon.
- If, however, your printer is blanked out, you can select the “Set as default printer” option by right-clicking on it. This is a picture for your reference.
- To finish, go to the printer menu, and then, if you notice two checkboxes next to “use canon printer offline” or “Pause Printing,” uncheck those options to reconnect your printer to the internet and end offline mode.