What if MY Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 PROFESSIONAL INKJET PRINTER Printer offline Shows Windows 10 & Mac?
On the contrary, users may try performing the steps below to change the status of canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 PROFESSIONAL INKJET PRINTER offline status to online:
How to Solve Issue to Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 PROFESSIONAL INKJET PRINTERS printer offline Error Status Code fix for Windows 10:
- 1Solution – Best Method is to Move on to Access the Start menu.
- 2Solution – thereupon, you will access to the Control Panel followed by the “Devices and Printers” list option.
- 3Solution – A list of printing devices that are currently set up with the computer device will appear on the screen.
- 4Solution – Double-click on the desired printer name whose status is to be changed from an offline error to online.
- 5Solution – and check out that Printer status is set to Printer: Ready / Printer: offline.
- 6Solution – Now you have to Click on the printer option: which lead to a display offline status to the Printer Menu on screen.
- 7Solution – In the menu bar, Move on to access the “Printer” option.
- 8Solution – The near to the box, you will see the option “Use Printer Offline” it must have to be unchecked.
- 9Solution – Once this is done, the status of the Canon printer imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 PROFESSIONAL INKJET PRINTERS offline will be modified to online.
Related Windows Articles:
Step by step guide that How To Fix Canon Printer imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 PROFESSIONAL INKJET PRINTERS Offline Wireless For Mac?
There is no cause of worrying when a Canon Printer offline Mac error occurs as it is one of the most common issues that users of Mac face on frequent interim.
|Count||Canon offline printer troubleshooting steps|
|Step 1||One of the methods to fix the Canon PIXMA PRO-1000 printer offline Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer.|
|Step 2||Check out the operating system connected the wire and Disconnect the printer from Mac by unplugging the cable. and Switch off the Canon Printer for a minute and get to restart.|
|Step 3||or you can simply Reboot Macbook and lets it start Automatically.|
|Step 4||Switch the Canon PRO-1000 printer on and plug the cable to Mac once again for establishing a connection.|
|Step 5||Now check out that you have resolved issues and Check if the printer of the status has now changed offline to offline to online.|
Related MAC Articles:
In case the above method does not work, users can go ahead and get in touch with Mac Online support or Canon PIXMA PRO-1000 Printer support helpline numbers to resolve the Canon printer offline wireless issue.