Are you the proud owner of a Canon selphy cp1200 printer? Is it displaying an offline error message? Do not be concerned, as a solution exists for the Canon cp1200 printer offline problem. This article will teach you how to repair it.
How to get back the Canon cp1200 printer offline to online?
A) By reloading the Printer Spooler service:
- Select Start Menu.
- In the search box, type service.
- A new window will open in its place.
- In this box, click Services –Desktop application.
- From the list that displays in front of you, choose Print Spooler.
- Right-click it now.
- Select Restart.
- If the restart option is not shown, click Start.
- Double-click Print Spooler now.
- Ascertain that the Start-up type is set to Automatic.
- To preserve this option, click OK.
- Restart the computer and verify that the status has been changed to Online.
B) By deactivating the Use Printer Offline option in the Printer Properties dialogue box.
- Select Start Menu.
- Type Control Panel into the search box.
- Select Devices & Printers from the menu.
- Select the Canon cp1200 printer offline with a double-click.
- In the menu bar, click the Printer tab.
- Uncheck “Use Printer Offline” in the drop-down list.
- Select the Printer Tab once again and click the “Cancel All Documents” option.
- Now verify that the status has been changed from offline to online.
C) Through the reinstallation of Printer Drivers.
If the Canon cp1200 printer offline problem does not fix with the aforementioned troubleshooting, it might potentially be a driver issue. As a result, the last alternative is to reinstall the drivers. The steps are as follows.
- By clicking on Start, go to the search box.
- Enter Run in the Search box.
- Now, in the box, type devmgmt.msc and click OK.
- Double-click on Queues for printing.
- Now, right-click on the and choose Properties.
- Select Uninstall device from the menu.
- Download the most recent driver for your Canon cp1200 printer offline from the Canon website.
- On your machine, install the driver.
- Restart your computer and verify that the printer is operational.
- If the printer remains down, contact the Canon support staff for assistance.
Learn how to resolve the Canon cp1200 printer offline to online to the network issue on Mac:-
- This may be accomplished on a Macbook by resetting and reconnecting the Canon cp1200 printer.
- The procedure for resetting and reconnecting it is detailed below.
- Disconnect the printer’s cables from the Mac.
- Ensure that the Canon cp1200 printer is turned off.
- Restart the printer after a minute.
- Restart the Mac system now.
- Reconnect the separated wires from the printer to the Mac and allow the connection to be created.
- Now verify if the problem has been addressed or not.
- If the Canon cp1200 printer remains down, contact Mac support for assistance.