Do you face HP Deskjet 5088 Printer Offline issue all the time on Windows system or Mac? If your answer is yes then no need to worry because we have provided solution of this problem in this ultimate user guide.
How to fix and Bring Back HP Deskjet 5088 printer offline to Online?
There are many reasons due to which unconnected error occurs on HP Deskjet printers. Follow below remedies to troubleshot the error and get rid of this problem easily.
What steps to be followed to fix HP 5088 keeps going offline Windows 10?
Is your HP Deskjet printer is continuously offline? Use following solutions to get back offline printer to online.
- To start “Power on your Windows 10 device”.
- Go to Start menu > Drivers and Printers.
- Then double click on HP Deskjet 5088 Printer icon.
- Now click at Offline status and go to Printer option.
- In the end reset the user printer offline status option.
I hope above solution helped you to turn back your device to online mode. If still facing the issue then follow below mentioned further article.
Why does my HP Deskjet 5088 printer constantly going offline Mac? How to put it back online?
When your HP Deskjet printer is offline on Mac then below mentioned steps can turn your printer to online.
|Count||HP Printer goes offline every day – Fix on mac|
|Method 1||Reboot the printer.|
|Method 2||Ensure that your device is properly connected to your printer.|
|Method 3||Make sure that Light behind the printer should be green For proper network connectivity|
|Method 4||Check the account you are using must have the priority of Manage printer rights.|
|Method 5||Check the latest version of Printer driver and download all latest drivers from HP official website.|
Above points which you can follow to get rid of not printing issue on your Mac and its also beneficial to resolve other printer related errors.
HP Deskjet 5088 troubleshooting points
Use this troubleshooter to troubleshoot the issue on your HP printer that is not printing.
- 1st Point – In search box mention Troubleshooter and click ok.
- 2nd Point – Now click on Troubleshooting option in main window screen.
- 3rd Point – Then go to Hardware and sound option.
- 4th Point – And choose Use a printer option.
Above mentioned measures can help anyone to fix the issues which are preventing an error to your printer to connect to your device properly.
Windows Related Help:
- Fix HP Deskjet 5088 Printer not responding on Windows 10, 8, 7
- Fix Issue HP Deskjet 5088 Printer Status Error on Windows Computers
- How to Get HP 5088 Printer logged off to Online on Windows 10
MAC Related Help:
- Fix HP Deskjet 5088 Printer not connected on MAC?
- Fix Issue HP Deskjet 5088 Printer unconnected Error on Mac OS?
- How to Get HP Deskjet 5088 Printer paused to Online on MAC Computers