How to resolve hp laserjet mfp m130fw offline to online?
STEPS: Fix Printer Offline To Online
The computer shows “hp laserjet mfp m130fw offline” printer status and the printer does not print.
When the printer status is set to “Offline,” the computer is unable to connect with the printer. This problem may develop for a variety of causes, including the following:
- The printer has been switched off.
- Disconnect the network or USB cord.
- The printer’s “Use printer offline” setting is enabled.
- Additionally, the following symptoms may be present:
The printer hp laserjet pro mfp m130fn offline is not responding
- The state of the printer icon(s) is inactive or greyed out.
- The printer’s default driver has been modified.
- Unable to locate printers or other network devices
- Sharing of files and printers is disabled.
- The IP address of the network port has been modified or reset.
- After the printer enters sleep mode, the network loses connection with it.
- Select the Service option from the Home screen on the printer control panel.
- Select Off from the Smart Install option.
Reboot your computer.
- Make an attempt to print.
- If the problem continues, go to the next step.
- Resetting the printer’s power supply is a convenient approach to reset the printing system and prepare for more troubleshooting if required.
Also check:- HP laser mfp 1202nw Offline
To do a power reset and verify connections, follow these steps:
If the printer is turned off, power it on and then check the status:
- If the printer resumes printing tasks from the print queue, the printer is now operational and no further troubleshooting is required.
- If the computer continues to display the printer as “Offline,” go to the next step.
- Disconnect the power cable from the back of the printer and from the wall socket while the printer is powered on, and then wait at least 60 seconds.
- Ascertain that the USB or network cable is attached securely and is not broken.
- Ascertain that the router or switch wires are connected securely.
- Reboot your computer and wait for it to complete the process.
- Reconnect the printer’s power wire to the printer’s back and to the wall outlet.
- If the printer does not power on automatically, push the Power button to initiate the process.
Also worth your time:- HP laserjet pro mfp m521dn stuck
Make an attempt to print.
If you are able to print, the printer has been restored to service.
Continue with the following steps in this guide if the printer goes down again when attempting to print another job.
Continue to the following step if the printer remains down and you are unable to print.