HP SmartTank 5101 Printer Offline – Get a quick solution to your offline printer problems with the HP SmartTank 5101. If you’re having trouble printing from your ST 5101, try the steps below. Here you’ll find a troubleshooting guide for the HP SmartTank 5101 that works on both Mac and Windows computers.
Offline Error from the HP SmartTank 5101 Printer
- A problem is if the printer is offline.
- Close the HP SmartTank 5101 printer’s lid and switch it off.
- Launch the printing process.
- To reconnect to the Internet, unplug the Ethernet cable and plug it back in.
USB Connectivity on HP 5101 Won’t Work
- Verify that you have turned on and are connecting your HP SmartTank 5101 printer to a power source.
- SmartTank 5101 USB cable must be disconnected from the computer.
- Choose Preferences from the Control Panel.
- Choose “Devices and printers” from the drop-down menu.
- Take off the table the HP SmartTank 5101 printer.
- You should restart the machine.
- Link the HP SmartTank 5101 to your computer via USB.
Problems with Wireless Connection on an HP ST 5101
Software installation could be required if your Smart Tank5101 printer is malfunctioning. Install the printer software by following the on-screen prompts. To sum up.
- You must have both your PC and wireless router powered on before installing the SmartTank 5101 printer software.
- Verify that the PC is linked to the same wireless network.
- Start printing on the HP ST 5101.
- Get the printer software installed by following the on-screen prompts.
Missing HP ST 5101 Printer Driver
In case the driver for your SmartTank 5101 printer is missing. To resolve the driver problem, please proceed as detailed below.
- Kick open the Quick-start driver.
- A scan can begin immediately if you choose to.
- Looks to see whether your machine has any additional drivers.
- It’s recommended that you update everything.
- The drivers on your computer will then automatically update at the proper time.
- Finally, power down the HP SmartTank 5101 printer offline and the wifi network.
- Then turn off the machine and unplug the cord.
- Please hold on for just ten more seconds.
- Then activate the PC, printer offline (HP SmartTank 5101), and wireless router.
- Make sure the HP Smart Tank 5101 printer is linked to the internet through wireless.
- Verify that the software for the HP SmartTank 5101 printer is present.
- The printer driver will be updated using these methods.