How To Easily Change canon e460 printer not responding to Online on Windows?
On the contrary, users may try performing the steps below to change the status of canon e460 printer not responding to online:
Why is my canon e460 printer showing offline error? How do i fix it?
Following the step by step guide mentioned below users can perform a Canon e460 printer offline fix for Windows 10:
- To fix these issues you have to get to Access with the Start menu. and
- after that, you will, access to the Control Panel which followed by
- the “Devices and Printers” option.
- A printers status list of printing devices
- that are currently set up with the computer device will appear on the home screen.
- Double-click on the desired printer name whose status is to be changed from offline to online.
- Now your Printer status will be reset to Printer: Ready / Printer: offline status.
- Now you have to just simply Click on the offline printer option:
- which printer offline status will be the display of the Printer Menu on the home screen.
- In the menu bar, and you have to access the “Printer” option.
- nearby box in the option and the “Use Printer Offline” has to be unchecked.
- the status of the Canon printer e460 offline will be modified to online.
Related Windows Articles:
Sometimes you can see such cause of a simple technical problem, There is no cause of worrying when a Canon Printer offline Mac error occurs as it is one of the most common issues that users of Mac face on the frequent interim.
What if Canon Printer e460 shows Offline Wireless error on Mac?
One of the methods to fix the Canon e460 printer offline Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer. It can be done by performing the steps mentioned as follows:
|S.No||Solve canon e460 offline error|
|A||Now move on to check out your all connected cable and Disconnect the printer wire from Mac by removing the cable.|
|B||Switch off the Canon Printer for about a few minutes and restart to resolve all bugs to be fixed.|
|D||Switch the Canon e460 printer on and plug the cable to Mac once again for establishing a connection.|
|E||You can check out to see if the printer offline status has now changed to online and you have resolve the issues.|
Related MAC Articles:
In case the above method does not work, users can go ahead and get in touch with Mac support or Canon e460 Printer support helpline numbers to resolve the Canon printer offline wireless issue.