Canon mg2522 printer offline is a wireless printer that enables printing from almost any device without the need for a USB connection. However, sometimes, when we attempt to print a critical document from our PC, the message “Canon MG 2522 printer unavailable” appears. It’s a pain for the user to troubleshoot this offline printer problem on their Windows 10 PC.
There are two frequent reasons why your Canon Pixma MG 2522 printer in Windows 10 was reported as unavailable. To begin with, there is a weak connection between wireless devices such as a printer and a router. Secondly, malware corrupted the Canon Pixma MG 2522 printer drivers.
How to Make Canon MG 2522 Printer Offline to Online
Step 1: Verify that the Canon Pixma MG 2522 Printer is switched on and that no errors are shown on the screen.
- If the LCD screen of the Canon Printer is blank, the printer may not be switched on.
- If it is sleeping, rouse it.
- If it remains switched off, then check the power cord.
- Now look for any Error messages on the LCD panel.
- If an error message appears on the screen, troubleshoot the problem to resolve the issue.
Step 2: Connect the Canon MG 2522 Printer through USB or WIFI to the PC.
- In the event of a USB cable connection, ensure that both ends of the cable are connected (printer and computer).
- Connect the Canon Pixma MG 2522 printer directly to the USB port on your computer, rather than through a USB hub connection.
- If the connection is made using an ethernet cable, ensure that both ends of the cable are connected (printer and router).
- Now Print the printer’s network setup page to verify the printer’s IP address is correct.
- If you are connecting by wifi or WIFI, ensure that the printer is linked to the network.
- Print the network setup page to verify the Brother printer’s IP address.
Also read:- Canon imageclass mf449dw offline to online
If the problem persists, go to Step 3.
Set the Canon Pixma MG 2522 as the default printer in Step 3. (Windows 10).
- To begin, go to the Settings or Control Panel.
- Devices and Printers
- Select Set as the default printer by right-clicking the Canon Pixma MG 2522 printer icon.
Step 4: Clear the print queue of all outstanding documents.
- Right-click on the Canon MG-2522 printer’s icon.
- Click on > View what is currently publishing
- Now, from the window, choose the Printer option.
- Select Cancel All Documents from the menu bar.
Also consider:- Canon mg3600 printer disconnected
Step 5: In the Devices and Printers windows, verify the status of the Canon printer.
- If the status of the Canon Pixma MG-2522 printer is not responding.
- Right-click the printer icon > View what is currently printing > Printer > Use Printer Offline (removes the checkmark).
- If the printer’s status indicates that it is paused.
- Right-click the printer’s icon > Monitor what is being printed > Printer > Pause Printing (removes the checkmark).
Step 6: Verify that no duplicate of the Canon Pixma MG 2522 Printer icon exists.
- Remove any duplicates of the Canon MG-2522 printer from the list.
- From the control panel, uninstall the printer.
- Install the most recent driver for your Canon printer.
- Reinstall the printer.
Hopefully, after completing all of these procedures, the issue will be resolved.
Some Canon Printer- We fix on daily basis:
- lbp 2900
- Imageclass mf449dw
- Imageclass lbp623cdw
- image class lbp113w
- Imageclass lbp6230dw
- Imageclass d1620….
- canon ts6420
- canon ts3122 printer reading offline
- status showing canon mg2900
- g4010 has status stuck
- imageclass mf733cdw
- pixma ip8720
- Get back canon lbp6230dw
- canon mf448dw
|canon Pixma mg 2522 offline||canon Pixma mg 2522 printer offline|
|canon mg 2522 offline||canon mg2522 printer offline|