Canon Imageclass MF654Cdw Printer Offline – Although most printing jobs go off without a glitch, you may occasionally have to deal with frustrating technical issues as you try to get things ready for printing. Canon Imageclass MF654Cdw Printer Offline Error is the worst of its many problems because it prevents you from completing a print job, leaving you frustrated and angry.
The Canon Imageclass MF654Cdw printer offline problem is rather prevalent, however, it is fixable. It is recommended that the first user learns about the common reasons for this issue before attempting to reconnect the Canon printer to the internet.
Analyze What Causes Canon Imageclass MF654Cdw Printer to Become Offline
Why a printer stops working is not always obvious. The user should be aware of the potential causes of the canon imageclass MF654Cdw printer offline error.
- An issue with the link
- Any kind of unsecured wire or faulty USB cable
- The Printer’s Sleep Mode
- The printer has been put on hiatus.
- Paper-jam problem
- Vacant paper towel dispenser
- Internet speed is quite slow.
- Malware/Virus Assault
- Faulted computer software and printer drivers
- After updating to Windows, the printer drivers no longer work.
Canon Imageclass MF654Cdw Printer down Mac Errors: – A Problem You Can Solve
Canon Imageclass MF654Cdw Printer Offline Error: How to Repair
The Canon Imageclass MF654Cdw Offline Problem can be resolved using one of several effective approaches. The blog discusses every approach of this type. Hence, try to solve the issue on your own by following the method step by step. Check out the proven methods:
Method 1: Reconnect your printer to Wi-Fi.
It’s best to master the fundamentals first before moving into more advanced methods. Thus, link the Canon Imageclass MF654Cdw printer to the wireless network.
- To begin, select “Forget” from the router’s menu to cut it off from the printer.
- If you’ve already done so, reconnect the device to the printer. A USB cable can be used to join the two devices together if that is the preferred method of connection.
- Alternatively, you can use the WiFi Wizard Setup window on your touchscreen printer to establish a wireless connection with your internet network.
- For the Wi-Fi light on your printer to begin blinking, press and hold the Wi-Fi button.
- Once you have confirmed your printer’s setup and seen the blue light begin to flash, you can proceed to your wireless router to hit the WPS button.
- Reestablishing the wireless connection to your printer is possible using these methods.
Method 2: On your computer, uncheck the box that says “Use Offline Printer”
- To access the Settings menu, hit the “Start” button, and then use the search box to look for “Control Panel.”
- Then, from the drop-down menu, choose “Hardware and Sound.”
- When the new window pops up, select “Devices & Printers.”
- Simply right-click your Canon Imageclass MF654Cdw printer, and then select “what’s printing.”
- To print, select “Canon Printer” from the menu that appears when you click the arrow in the top left corner of the screen.
- You need to make sure that “Use Canon printer offline” is unchecked. If the box is already checked, you need to uncheck it before saving.
- When you are finished making adjustments, select “Cancel all documents” and attempt to reestablish the connection to your Canon Imageclass MF654Cdwprinter again.