Canon Imageclass MF656Cdw Printer Offline – “My Canon ImageClass MF656Cdw is offline” is the subject of this article. The next section explains the most common triggers of offline error. In addition, the write-up includes detailed instructions for a speedy resolution on both Windows and Mac.
How to resolve the “Canon ImageClass MF656Cdw printer is offline” issue on Windows 11, 10
It is recommended to first verify the most fundamental of connections, as Windows 11 and 10 users may experience the “Canon ImageClass MF656Cdw printer offline” message if there is a problem. You should check the power and connection to your printer and make sure it is receiving power and is connected to your computer through USB or wirelessly.
Method 1: Click the ‘Set as Default’ button on your Canon ImageClass MF656Cdw printer.
Canon ImageClass MF656Cdw offline errors might be caused by incorrect settings on your PC. As a result, you should double-check the “Default printer” setting in Windows 11 or 10.
To make your Canon ImageClass MF656Cdw printer the default for your computer, follow these steps:
- By searching for “Control Panel” in Windows, you can access the “Devices and Printers” submenu.
- Click your Canon printer’s name in the list, and then select “set as default” from the context menu. When you’ve selected your printer as the default, a green check mark will appear next to it.
Method 2: Turned off the option to “Print Offline”
If you’re experiencing Canon ImageClass MF656Cdw Printer Offline problems, follow the instructions below to fix the problem-
- Then, use the Windows search box to access the run box, and then restart the printer.
- The next step is to launch the settings menu and go to the ‘Device and Printers’ section.
- The Canon printer that you just installed will now be shown.
- If your printer’s status indicator is green, you may check what’s being printed by right-clicking the printer icon.
- If your printer glitches out, however, you can select the “Set as default printer” option by right-clicking on it. Take a look at the picture below for clarification.
- Lastly, if you see “use canon MF656Cdw offline” or “Pause Printing” with two checkmarks next to them, uncheck those options to bring your printer back online from offline mode.