Canon Pixma ts302 Offline – Receive prompt assistance with your Canon Pixma ts302 printer offline issues. You can attempt the provided solutions if you are having issues printing with your Canon Pixma ts302 Printer. Here you’ll find troubleshooting instructions for the Canon Pixma ts302 that works with both Windows and Mac computers.
(Solved) How to Resolve Canon Pixma ts302 Printer Offline Issue
If you try to print but receive an offline message, there are a few things you may check.
- Is there power going to the printer?
If it isn’t, check to see if the printer’s power cord is plugged in. After that, press the power button to activate it.
- It’s possible that the USB cable isn’t firmly placed in either the printer or the PC.
To ensure that the cable is securely connected, reseat it. Connect the printer to the computer without going through a USB hub.
- Is the choice to Use a Printer Offline active on your Windows computer? Use this method to see if your assumptions hold up.
- Press and hold the Windows key while typing “R” on the keyboard. A window labeled “Run” will pop up.To manage your printers, simply put “control printers” into the Run dialogue and hit the OK button.A list of what’s now being printed can be viewed by right-clicking the printer icon.To disable offline printing, select Printer settings > Use Printer Offline > Uncheck.
- Printing again.
To disable offline printing, select Printer settings > Use Printer Offline > Uncheck.
- Ask yourself if you’re sending the print job to the right printer.
This error may appear if the computer attempts to print to a printer that is no longer connected to it.
A Canon MG6800 series printer, for instance, can be used with a PC via a wireless connection. If a USB-connected printer receives a print job after the printer has been disconnected.
For queries regarding the canon pixma ts302 printer offline contact us at 1800-XXX-XXXX or join us on Skype id At @printer.offline