How to resolve and Fix simple Guide Canon imageCLASS MF236n Multifunction Laser Printer offline to online
On the contrary, users may try performing the steps below to change the status of canon imageCLASS MF236n Multifunction Laser Printer offline status to online:
Simple method to Resolve Issue to Canon imageCLASS MF236n Multifunction Laser Printer printer offline Error Code fix for Windows 10:
- Step1: Access the Start menu. hereafter, Move on to access Control Panel followed by the “Devices and Printers” list option.
- Step2: the list of printing devices appears on the screen display.
- Step3: Double-click on the desired printer name whose status is to be changed from an offline error to online.
- Step4: you may see the Printer status will be set to Printer: Ready / Printer: offline status.
- Step5: As you click on the Printer option: offline status will display in the Printer Menu on the main screen dashboard.
- Step6: In the menu bar move on to access the “Printer” option.
- Step7: you will see a box nearby the option “Use Printer Offline” and the box has to be unchecked.
- Step8: Once this is done, the status of the Canon printer imageCLASS MF236n Multifunction Laser Printer offline will be modified to online.
Suggested Article Related to Windows:
Simple step by step Guide How To Fix Canon Printer imageCLASS MF236n Multifunction Laser Printer Offline Wireless For Mac?
There is no cause of worrying when a Canon Printer offline Mac error occurs as it is one of the most common issues that users of Mac face on the frequent interim.
|1||One of the methods to fix the Canon imageCLASS MF236n Multifunction Laser Printer printer offline Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer.|
|2||Now Move on to Disconnect the printer from Mac by unplugging the data cable from the port. Switch off the Canon Printer for about a minute and try it to restart.|
|3||Or you can Reboot Macbook.|
|4||Switch the Canon imageCLASS MF236n Multifunction Laser Printer printer on and plug the cable to Mac once again for establishing a connection.|
|5||Now you have to check out that the status of the printer has now changed to offline to online.|
Suggested post Related to MAC :
Some time In case the above method does not work, users can go ahead and move on and get in touch with Mac Online support or Canon imageCLASS MF236n Multifunction Laser Printer Printer support helpline contact numbers to resolve and get back the Canon printer offline to online.