HP Envy 7955e Printer Offline Windows 11, Mac – There are several potential causes of Hp Envy 7955e offline printer issues, but most involve the network. Having trouble connecting to the printer? An offline error is a sure sign. There might be a number of factors that cause HP printers to experience wireless connection problems. If you come across this procedure, use the HP printer support method provided below.
What to Do When Your HP Envy 7955e Printer goes Offline?
The ways to fix the printers’ offline issue are as follows.
Step 1: Make sure all the USB cords are in working order.
- Pull the USB cords out of the wall and the HP printer.
- Be sure there are no issues with the cables by giving them a thorough inspection.
- Finally, link the printer’s USB port to the cable’s end.
- Plug the USB cable’s opposite end into a power socket.
- To avoid further issues with the USB cords, remove them.
- The next step is to use fresh USB cords with the printer and power source.
Step 2: HP Print and Scan Doctor Installation (HP Envy 7955e Printer Offline)
HP Print and Scan Doctor may be easily installed on a computer by following the steps below, which are provided by HP’s printer support team.
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and save the installation file to your hard drive.
- Unpack the installation file and run through the on-screen prompts.
- Proceed to launch the program after it has been installed.
- Next, have the HP Print and Scan Doctor run on the machine.
- When the program loads, select the Start menu option.
- You may conclude the setup for your HP printer by selecting the printer you want to use.
- You should turn off the printer if its name isn’t shown in the list.
- After that, turn it on and try connecting the printer again.
- Choose Yes on the update wizard if prompted to do so.
- If the wizard prompts you to make your chosen HP printer the default, select yes.
- Do the remaining steps and give printing a shot.
Step 3: Manual Process
The steps necessary to manually reconnect an offline HP Envy 7955e printer are:
- Turn off the printer, wait for a little, and then turn it back on.
- The printer’s connection to the computer must be double-checked.
- Turn the computer on and click the “Start” button.
- The name of your printer will appear in Devices and Printers when you make that selection.
- Choose the desired printer and then select View What’s Printed from the context menu.
- Choose Printer, and then make sure the “Use Printer Offline” box is checked.
- You should uncheck the box and select Use Printer Online if you see it.
Keep reading if your HP Envy 7955e printer is still offline.
Step 4: Cancel any print jobs that are queued.
How to stop printing tasks that are currently in progress:
- Get in front of the computer and hit the “Start” button.
- Next, choose Devices from the Settings menu.
- Find the option to “View what’s printed” under the Printers and Scanners menu.
- Choose all the print jobs that are waiting to be processed and remove them.
- Following that, select Use Printer Online from the Print menu.
- Once the HP printer has restarted, you may begin printing.
In the event that the HP Envy 7955e printer still isn’t connecting to the network, read on.
Step 5: Make your HP printer the default for manual printing (HP Envy 7955e Printer Offline)
If you want to make your HP Envy 7955e printer the default printer in Windows 11, or 10, you may do it manually by following the steps outlined in this HP support article.
- Turn on the computer and head to the Devices menu.
- You should now pick the Printers and Scanners menu item.
- Deactivate “Let Windows control my default printer” by clicking the checkbox.
- The next step is to select the preferred printer from the available options.
- To make this the default, go to the “Manage” menu.
- In the end, you should attempt to print using the printer.
So, If you’re using Windows 8 or Windows 7, follow these steps to manually set your preferred printer as the system default.
- Now that you’re at the computer, head on over to the Devices menu.
- Go to the “Printers and Scanners” menu and pick your printer from the list.
- To set it as your default printer, right-click on its name.
- You may now use your printer after waiting for the procedure to complete.
If the printer is down, however, you should proceed.
Step 6: Disconnecting the Hardware
Below are the basic procedures for removing the printer software from your computer:
- Start with the PC and head to where you keep your printers and scanners.
- Right-click on the printer you want to use from the drop-down menu.
- The next step is to choose Remove Device and wait for the printer to be uninstalled.
- Now you may add a new printer after restarting the computer.
- Choose your desired printer, finish the setup, and give printing a shot.
Go to the next procedure if the HP Envy 7955e printer is still offline.
Step 7: Reinstalling the HP Printer Driver (HP Envy 7955e Printer Offline)
Reinstalling the HP printer driver follows the typical procedure:
- Go into the PC and remove the printer software.
- Find the HP printer driver that works with your computer.
- After you get the driver, you may install it on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts after running the driver installation file.
- Finish installing the printer driver, and then try using the printer.
Even so, contact our HP printer support staff if the device is down.