“HP” Each HP printer requires a driver to be installed on your computer in order for it to function correctly. On the internet, you may obtain a variety of HP drivers. If you are using the HP PageWide Pro 577dw Multifunction Printer offline, you may install a driver for the printer on your PC prior to using it.
Where can I get HP Drivers? Simply said, you may browse our website for various types of drivers for HP printers. There are several HP printer models, and you must obtain the appropriate driver. You must verify the series of your HP PageWide printer to ensure that the driver is compatible with it.
Fix HP PageWide Pro 577dw Multifunction Printer offline to online?
Issues with your HP printer being offline may also be remedied by making some adjustments to your printer’s settings. This requires restarting your computer and printer. If the printer is a network printer, you may attempt to restart the router. To resolve the issue, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the ‘Devices and Printers‘ option in the ‘Control Panel’ window.
- Ascertain that your default printer is selected.
- Pick the default printer with a right-click and select the ‘See What Is Printing’ option.
- Remove any incomplete jobs from the list.
- Select the printer once again and deselect the ‘Use Printer Offline’ option.
- Ascertain that the option ‘Use Printer Offline is unchecked.
- Ascertain that the printer is correctly linked to your PC.
- Both your printer and computer should be restarted.
Through the process of reinstalling printer drivers
This is the most often utilised approach for resolving the problem on Windows 10. You may use this method by following the steps outlined below.
- Navigate to the ‘Control Panel’ and choose ‘Devices and Printers’.
- When you’ve located your printer, right-click it and choose ‘Remove Device.’
- If asked, click ‘Yes’ on the tab.
- After removing the device, download the most recent driver for your printer from the manufacturer’s website.
- Prior to downloading the driver, verify that the version is compatible with your printer.
- After successfully downloading the printer driver, you may install it and begin printing.