The procedure is to disable the “hp m15w printer offline” option. When activated, this option prevents your printer from printing.
To disable the hp m15w printer offline, follow the instructions below:
STEPS: Fix Printer Offline To Online
Step 1: Open the Settings window by pressing “Windows + I” and then selecting Devices.
Step 2: Select the Printers & Scanners tab and then the printer device you want to use. Select Open queue by right-clicking on this printer device.
Step 3: Click Printer in the new window and deselect Use Printer Offline.
3. Make It the Default Printer
Step 1: Reopen the Printers and Scanners configuration.
Step 2:- Choose Open queue by right-clicking the printer device.
Step 3: Select Set As Default Printer from the Printer menu.
Check out:- HP Laser Mfp 1202nw issue
4. Correct it through Services
This approach is accessible only if your printer is equipped with a WSD interface. If it does not use one of these ports, you should forego this technique.
The following is a lesson on determining if your printer is utilising a WSD port:
Step 1: Reopen the Printers and Scanners configuration. Choose Open queue by right-clicking the printer device.
Step 2: Expand the Printer by clicking on it. Then click on Properties.
Step 3: Navigate to the Ports tab in the Properties window. Then, determine if your printer utilises a WSD port.
If your printer is equipped with a WSD port, you may then modify the service settings as follows:
Step 1: In the Start menu, type “Services” and then select the best-matching result to launch it.
Step 2: Scroll to the bottom of the list to identify the Function Discovery Provider Host and the Function Discovery Resource Publication. Then, examine the columns Status and Startup Type.
If the Status is not running, you may start them by right-clicking them and selecting Start. If the Startup Type is not Automatic, you may change it by right-clicking them and selecting Properties.
Then you may verify that the issue has been resolved. If not, you may add a new port by following the procedures below:
Step 1: From the printer’s Settings or Wireless menu, print a Network Configuration Report.
Step 2: Return to the Ports tab of the printer and select Add Port.
- Click New Port and select Standard TCP/IP Port. Then, using the Network Configuration Report’s information, add a new port.
5. Establish a Manual IP Connection
- Step 1: From the network settings or network setup menu print a Network Configuration Page. Then, under the network connection type (wired or wireless), verify whether or not the network is connected.
- Step 2: If the status indicates that the printer is not linked to the network, you need first connect it to the network. Then, determine your network connection type’s IP address, subnet mask, and default gateway. If you come across distinct IPv4 and IPv6 numbers, you just require the IPv4 number. Then, locate the Embedded Web Server’s URL(s) (EWS).
- Step 3: Open the EWS URL in a browser that is connected to the internet. Choose the Network/Networking tab in the EWS, then open the Wired/Wireless menu and click IPv4 Configuration. Select Manual IP, then click Suggest a Manual IP Address. Configure the IP Address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway number in accordance with the Network Configuration Page.
Also read:- Epson offline mac
Step 4: Click Apply and wait for the changes to take effect.
- Then you may verify that the issue has been resolved.
- If not, you may use the IP Address to establish a new TCP/IP Port using the IP Address.
- After that, retest the printer to see whether the issue has been resolved.