How To Fix HP Printer Offline issue
Does your HP printer offline windows 10 or HP printer offline mac? One more question does your HP printer goes offline every day or HP printer constantly offline? If your answer is yes then do not worry as you will get solutions for your questions in this article.
What to do if HP Printer keeps going offline?
you are checking USB cable is properly connected to computer and printer both side, but still does not print, you also check your WiFi connectivity if your printer is a wireless but still same thing in this moment you are going to frustrated.
We suggest you not to get frustrated just follow some simple troubleshooting methods to get your printer back online.
1. First Method – HP printer not connected fix
HP printer connected to wifi but off-line mac – Turn off your printer and turn on again. Give us some time to complete the booting process.
2. Second Method – HP printer paused to online
Use following steps if your HP printer shows disconnected:-
- Verify that the printer is plugged into your computer (for local printers) or
- that it has network connectivity.
- If the printer is a networked unit,
- double-check the link light on the back of the printer
- to make sure it’s flashing green.
3.Third Method – Fix HP printer is showing not connected
Below mentioned solutions can help if HP printer always not responding
|S.No||My hp printer is offline how do i fix it|
|1||Go to your computer open Control panel -> click -> “Manage printers”|
|2||In this cases make sure you are logged in local administrator account.|
|3||You can do one thing click on “start” button and then click on device and printers.|
|4||Right-click the printer and select “See What’s Printing” to display the print spooler window.|
|5||Click “Printer” and select “Use Printer Offline” to remove the check mark first.|
|6||your printer should come online at this time.|
If this option is grayed out or if the printer does not come online, continue following the steps below.
4. Fourth Method – How to put HP printer online
- Step1: Close the print spooler window and
- Step2: return to Devices and Printers.
- Step3: Open a Web browser and
- Step4: download the latest driver for your Hp printer from the manufacturer’s website.
- Step5: Follow the instructions that come with the driver to install it.
If you still cannot back the printer online, continue with the steps below.
5. Fifth Method – Fix HP printer error off-line
- Click the “Start” button and
- then click “Control Panel.”
- Right-click your offline printer
- click on troubleshoot option and
- then you can see the troubleshot window try to click Apply fix.
- do the right instruction.
- your printer comes back to online.
People also search for ;
- hp printer logged off on mac
- hp printer says connectionless
- how do you get hp printer back online
- hp printer paused windows 8
- hp printer is not connected mac
- mac hp printer not responding
- hp printer off-line fix mac