Here are the Solutions for Canon Imageclass lbp228dw Printer Offline
STEPS: Fix Printer Offline To Online
Solution 1: Try restarting the Printer Spooler service
- Start by searching for “service” in the Start menu’s search bar. Choose Services (PC program) from the list that appears.
- The second step is to right-click the Print Spooler. Next, select Restart from the menu. Please click Start if the Restart button is grayed out.
- Choose Properties from the context menu that appears after right-clicking Print Spooler. Then, select “Automatic” as its Startup type. Please select OK to store your preferences.
- Reboot your computer and attempt to print the document to test the printer.
Solution 2: Turn off the option to print while disconnected
- Click the “Control Panel” button in the Start menu’s search bar. Choose Control Panel (the desktop application) from the list that appears.
- Go to “Sound and Hardware” > “Printers and Devices.”
- Go to the Printers catalog and right-click on your Canon printer. Next click on the option to see the printing process.
- Go to the Printer menu option and check the Use Printer Offline box. To remove a check from a box, click on it.
- Go back to the Printer menu and select Cancel All Documents this time.
- Test your Canon printer by printing a file.