Canon pixma mg5721 Printer Offline
If your printer is unable to interact with your PC, it may seem to be a canon pixma mg5721 printer offline-online.
Follow these procedures to re-connect your printer.
1. Verify that the printer is powered on and linked to the same wireless network as your device.
To determine if your printer is linked to Wi-Fi, check to see whether the built-in menu has a check for Wi-Fi connectivity, or consult the printer’s manual for information on how to add it to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Perform a power cycle on the printer.
Turn off and disconnect your printer, wait 30 seconds, plug it back in, and then turn it back on. Occasionally, power-cycling your printer in this manner may remedy the problem.
3. Change the default printer to your printer.
Select Start, followed by Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Select the printer you want to use and then click Open queue. Select Set As Default Printer from the Printer menu, then uncheck Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline if they are selected. If a notice appears stating that “Windows will no longer manage your default printer for you,” choose OK.
Also read:- Canon ts5020 unavailable
Note: If you choose OK, Windows will cease automatically assigning the most recently used printer as the default printer. To re-enable this option, click the Start button, then Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners > Allow Windows to control my default printer.
4. Delete all prints from the print queue.
Select Start, followed by Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Select the printer you want to use and then click Open queue. Select any of the papers listed under Document Name, and then select Cancel under Document.
5. Reset the service that is responsible for managing the printing queue.
Type services in the taskbar’s search box, and then pick Services from the list of results. Locate and right-click the Print Spooler service. Select Restart.
6. Uninstall and reinstall your printer on your device.
Select Start, followed by Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Select your printer, then select Remove device. Select Add a printer or scanner under Printers & scanners and follow the on-screen prompts to re-add the printer.
Check out:- Canon imageclass lbp623cdw stuck
7. Reboot your computer.
Rebooting your computer might sometimes be beneficial in terms of refreshing the services and components required for your device to interact with your printer.
If these procedures do not resolve your printer’s status to “canon pixma mg5721 printer offline” then click and fix the issue.
- Printer canon e410 offline issue
- canon printer offline mac
- canon printer offline error on windows
- Resolve canon ip2770 printer offline issue
- How to fix e470 printer offline
- Why Canon mg2500 printer shows offline
- mp250 Canon printer offline
- canon mp280 printer offline
- wireless mp640 Canon offline get it back online
- Driver printer canon mp287 offline
- How to Fix offline mg2922 printer
- mg3500 canon printer offline but connected
- canon mx920 offline shows ready
- canon g2000 offline when connected
- canon pro 100 offline when it is on