Hp pagewide color 755dn offline
HP Pagewide color 755dn Offline – Facing any problems related to your HP Pagewide Color 755dn Printer Offline. We are here to give you all the solutions related to your HP Pagewide Color 755dn Printer Offline issues.
Start the Troubleshooter for HP Pagewide Color 755dn Offline
STEPS: Fix Printer Offline To Online
Using the HP Smart app, available for both Mac and Windows PCs, launch Diagnose & Repair.
- Launch HP Smart, and then select Diagnose & Repair from the menu.
Download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store or the Mac App Store if you don’t already have it.
- On Windows, select Help > Diagnose & Repair from the start menu.
- Select your printer, select Printers from the menu bar, and then select Diagnose & Fix to troubleshoot a printing issue on macOS.
- Start by pressing the button.
- If problems are discovered, do as instructed.
Please utilize HP Print and Scan Doctor (Windows)
If you’re having trouble getting your printer to work with your Windows PC, use HP’s Print and Scan Doctor.
- Turn on the printer after making sure the main paper tray is stocked with paper.
- Follow the on-screen instructions after downloading HP Print and Scan Doctor – Printer Offline to set up and use the utility.
- After selecting your printer from the list on the welcome screen, click Start to launch the diagnostic.
- If you can’t see your printer in the list, select my product is not listed and then follow the on-screen steps to fix the problem.
Establish a new default printer
If you want Windows to utilize a certain printer for all print and scan processes, you must make that printer the default.
- Locate and launch the Printers and scanners applet in Windows.
- If you want Windows to handle your default printer settings, uncheck the box next to that option.
- To manage your printer, select it from the list of available printers by clicking on its name. If more than one printer shares your name, choose the one that is currently available online.
- To make a setting the default, go to manage your device.
Verify the Windows Service for Function Discovery (HP Pagewide Color 755dn Offline)
Verify that the Function Discovery services were automatically started and are active.
- To see what hardware and software you have installed on your Windows machine, go to the Control Panel.
- Choose Ports from the drop-down menu of Printer Properties after right-clicking your printer.
- Verify that a WSD port is present.
- Stop here if you don’t have access to a WSD port. To add a Standard TCP/IP printer port in Windows, you must first print a Network Configuration Page, then manually establish an IP connection in the printer’s EWS.
- Make sure the box is checked off if a WSD port is present, and then proceed.
- To access Services on Windows, simply open up a search.
- You can locate Function Discovery Resource Publication and Host Providers for Function Discovery by searching the provided list.
- Set the Status to “Running” and the Startup Type to “Automatic” for both.
- Choose Properties from the right-click menu if any of the items are of the Manual Startup Type or are currently not operating. Make sure Automatic is selected under Startup Type, then click Apply, Start, and finally OK.
- Completely shut down Services.