Xerox B310 Printer Offline – When it comes to photography and printing, Xerox B310 Printers have long been the gold standard. The Xerox B310 printers are versatile enough to print anything from a business document to a large, eye-catching banner. The Xerox B310 printer offline problem, however, can spoil the user experience and cause frustration whenever these printers are used.
Why is my Xerox B310 Printer Not Working?
Has the offline error appeared on your Xerox B310 Printer as well? Cancel your worries.
We have developed a viable solution to this issue. But do you have any idea what caused your Xerox B310 printer to stop working? Well, there are a few different causes for the issue:
- Unsecured wires and USB cables prevent the printer, computer, and router from talking to one another.
- Problems and delays are being caused by the backlog of print tasks.
- Troubleshooting printing issues caused by an out-of-date printer driver and an incompatible Windows OS print driver.
- An “Offline” notice has appeared on your Xerox printer. You have put it into an offline mode on purpose.
- When your Xerox B310 printer experiences minor technical difficulties, you may need to reset or restart it.
- Your printer is currently inaccessible due to the SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) state being active.
If your Xerox B310 printer has gone offline, you may be wondering how to bring it back online.
The most effective solutions to the offline problem are discussed below. Everything must be done exactly as described here. When the issue has been fixed, troubleshooting can be stopped. No, let’s not do that.
Step 1: One approach is to check the cables and wires.
These instructions are for either a wireless Xerox B310 printer or an Ethernet-connected Xerox B310 printer.
- Verify that there is no wear and fraying on the Ethernet cables.
- To ensure the Ethernet connector is not broken, you should disconnect the cable from the router and the printer.
- Disconnect it from the printer and the router and rejoin them (Make sure to hear the click sound).
- Check the router’s status LEDs to make sure they’re flashing in the right sequence.
- If you have a wireless router, you can ensure your computer can communicate with it by clicking the WiFi icon in the system tray.
- Join your computer and Xerox on the same network.
- To rule out any potential problems along this line, you might try swapping in a new Ethernet or USB cable.
Step 2: Resetting the Xerox B310 Printer’s Firmware
You can reset the printer’s software using the Control Panel. Doing this action will clear up the temporary files from the network controller and the entire system.
- Please turn on your printer.
- Turn on the display and get the Control Panel lit up.
- Next, use the panel’s login/Out button.
- When prompted, provide your System Administrator password and username.
- To view the machine’s current status, select it from the panel’s bottom button.
- Choose Troubleshooting from the screen’s Tools menu.
- To access the Resets menu, go to the Features menu.
- Choose the Software Reset menu item.
- Choose All Software > Reset from the Reset menu.
- Your Xerox will now reboot; if you need to print, please come back later.
If the printer is still offline after the software reset, try turning off and then back on the Xerox.
Step 3: Try turning the Xerox off and on again.
Here’s how to wipe the printer’s RAM. Follow these instructions in order, as skipping any of them could cause irreparable harm to your printer or even the hard drive itself.
Suppress the Xerox B310!
- As a first step, you should back up everything and check that no papers are waiting to be printed.
- The second power button is hidden in a panel beneath the main panel. If you don’t know where to look, see the printer’s handbook.
- Once you’ve located the source, be sure to turn it off.
- Allow 10 seconds to pass with the touch screen completely disabled.
- Open the printer’s side panel and flip the main power switch to the off position.
- Put an end to this.
Please wait at least 2 minutes before turning on the Xerox B310 printer.