Canon Pixma mg4220 Offline – Quick help for your Canon Pixma mg4240 printer’s Offline issues. In case you’re having issues printing with your Canon Pixma mg4220, try the solutions given here. The Canon Pixma mg4220 Printer offline troubleshooting instructions posted here are available in both Windows and Mac OS flavors.
Fix Canon Pixma mg4220 Printer Offline Issue
If you try to print but receive an offline message, there are a few things you may check.
- Is there power going to the printer?
If it isn’t, check to see if the printer’s power cord is plugged in. After that, press the power button to activate it. Once the printer has been turned on, the Auto Power settings can be modified in the printer driver configuration window. Using this, you can activate the printer immediately after sending a print job.
Note: To learn how to launch the IJ Printer Utility on a Mac, please go to this link. Choose Power Settings from the IJ Printer Utility’s drop-down menu. After you’re ready, select the “Auto Power” option.
- Do you know if the printer and the computer are on the same network?
A printed copy of the network configuration can be checked against the SSID listing for confirmation. Verify that it exactly reflects the name of the network to which your machine is linked. If you’re using Windows, please click here. If you are using a Mac, go here.
- Is the printer’s signal weak since it’s located far away from the wireless router?
Close the gap between the printer and wireless router (or wireless router). Print out the network configurations to inspect the signal strength. A higher percentage indicates a more robust signal.
- It’s possible that rebooting the printer and wireless router would fix the problem. Once the network is repaired, the ability to communicate again is restored.
- Is the choice to Use Printer Offline active on your Windows computer? Use this method to see if your assumptions hold up.
- Press and hold the Windows key while typing “R” on the keyboard. A window labeled “Run” will pop up.
- To manage your printers, simply put “control printers” into the Run dialogue and hit the OK button.
- To disable offline printing, select Printer settings > Use Printer Offline > Uncheck.
- Printing again.
In the event that this does not work, try the following:
- Ask yourself if you’re sending the print job to the right printer.
This error may appear if the computer attempts to print to a printer that is no longer connected to it.