This can identify most products and recommend possible solutions
How does We use product data collected with this service?
Fix Offline Printer
Example: "MFC 5055"
Canon printer mg3200 offline even though connected to wifi
By Roger Mick November 18, 2021 0 Comments
How to fix canon mg3200 printer offline problem on Windows & Mac
STEPS: Fix Printer Offline To Online
On the contrary, users may try performing the steps below to change the status of cara mengatasi printer canon mg3200 status offline.
This blog will discuss numerous reasons for offline troubleshooting in order to help you determine the specific nature of the issue with your printing equipment.
Then, we’ll walk you through 13 various Canon printer offline solutions, each with detailed instructions. Additionally, we will discuss what to do if your Canon printer becomes unresponsive on Windows 8, Windows 10, or Mac.
Why is My Canon Printer Not Connected to the Internet?
“How come my Canon printer indicates that it is offline?” Is this your thought as well? It may be beneficial for you to understand that there are various possible reasons for your Canon printer to indicate that it is offline.
In this section of the blog, we’ll discuss four possible reasons for Canon printers being down, the most common of which is a broken network. Occasionally, your network connection may fail to function properly.
In other instances, it may operate normally but the connection may have been established incorrectly.
The second possible source of the offline error is that your system has the option “Use printer offline.” When this option is activated, the printing status may be paused or the printer may become unavailable.
The third possible reason for this problem is an incorrectly installed printer driver. Additionally, your device may be offline if the printer driver is loaded but is not the most recent version.
Is your printer not linked to the internet but is connected to wifi? Reconnecting the device to the wifi network is a simple cure for this kind of issue. We’ve included a list of the five steps need to reconnect it below.
1. Locate and hit the wifi button on your Canon printer.
2. Continue holding it until the wifi light blinks.
3. When the wifi light on the router begins to flicker blue frequently, push the router’s WPS button.
4. The light will continue to flicker while the available networks are being found and linked to the access points.
5. The light will remain on after the gadget is connected.
Using this process, you can rapidly get your Canon printer back online.
Fix for Canon Printers That Are Not Connected to the Internet
Restart Spooler for Printing
When the “Canon printer is unavailable” notice appears, you may resolve it by restarting the print spooler service. For those of you who are unfamiliar with the term “print spooler,” it is a service that is responsible for handling print jobs sent to the printing device.
In 11 easy steps, learn how to restart the print spooler service.
1. On your machine, press the “Windows” and “R” keys simultaneously to bring up the “Run” dialogue box.
2. Now, in “Run,” enter “services.msc” and press the “Enter” key.
A window with a variety of services will open. To access any service, tap it and then hit the “P” key.
4. Continue holding the key down until the “Print spooler” is selected.
5. Select “Properties” from the context menu of the “Print Spooler” service.
After that, go to the “General” menu. Locate and select the option “Stop” under “Service status,” and then click “Ok.”
7. The service will be suspended indefinitely. You must now delete the printer files. To do this, use “Windows Explorer” and go to “C: WindowsSystem32spoolPRINTERS”.
8. If requested for permission, click “Continue.”
9. Next, select and delete all files, followed by closing the window.
10. Click on “Start” once again in the “General” tab.
11. Change the print spooler’s “Startup type” to “Automatic” and click “Ok.”
12. Reboot your machine to complete the process.
13. By now, the “Canon printer is unavailable” warning should have been removed.
Step1: first of all Access the Start menu. Subsequently, access Control Panel followed by the “Devices and Printers” option. And select a list of printing devices that are currently set up with the computer and the device will appear on the home screen.
Step 2: Move on Double-click on the desired printer name which status is to be changed from an offline error to online. the Printer status will be set to Printer: Ready / Printer: offline.
Step 3: Clicking on choose printer option: offline can cause a show of the Printer Menu on screen.
In the menu bar, access the “Printer” option. The box connected the choice “Use Printer Offline” must be unrestrained. Once this is done, the status of the cara mengatasi printer canon mg3200 offline will be modified online.
One of the methods to fix the Canon mg3200 Printer printer offline Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer. It can be done by performing the steps mentioned as follows:
Step 3: Switch the Canon mg3200 Printer on and plug the cable to Mac once again for establishing a connection.
Step 4: Check if the printer of the standing has currently been modified online.
In case the above method does not work, users can go ahead and get in touch with Mac Online support or Canon mg3200 Printer support helpline numbers to resolve the Canon printer offline wireless issue.