How to fix canon mg3200 offline problem on Windows & Mac
On the contrary, users may try performing the steps below to change the status of printer canon mg3200 offline and bring it online.
What steps to follow to bring canon mg3200 printer offline back online? [7 Best Steps 2021]
Check out these basic troubleshooting sequences when your Canon printer gets offline on Windows 10:
|S.No||Steps to resolve Canon mg3200 keep saying not connected|
|Step 1||Firstly go to Start menu and access Control Panel then move to Devices and Printers option.|
|Step 2||Double-click on Canon mg3200 printer, here status of printer will be set as Printer: Ready / Printer: offline|
|Step 3||After that go to Printer tab in the menu bar.|
|Step 4||In the drop down go to Use Printer Offline option.|
|Step 6||Here uncheck this Use Printer Offline option.|
|Step 7||Now the status of the printer canon mg3200 offline will be modified online.|
If above steps does not work, users can go ahead and get in touch with Canon Printer support helpline numbers to resolve the Canon printer offline issue.
Related Windows Articles:
- How to Get Canon Printer Offline to Online on Windows 10
- How to Get a canon mg3200 Printer Online on a Mac & Windows
Steps by Step guide How To solve Canon mg3200 Printer Offline Wireless For Mac issues?
There is no cause of worrying when a Canon Printer offline Mac error occurs as it is one of the most common issues that users of Mac face on the frequent interim.
One of the methods to fix the Canon mg3200 Printer not responding Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer. It can be done by performing the steps mentioned as follows:
- Step1: Disconnect the printer from Mac by disconnecting the cable.
- Step2: Turn off the Canon Printer for few minutes.
- Step3: Reboot Macbook.
- Step4: Turn the Canon mg3200 Printer on.
- Step5: And connect the cable to Mac once again for establishing a connection.
- Step6: Check if the printer of the standing has currently modified to online.
In case the above method does not work, users can go ahead and get in touch with Mac Online support or Canon mg3200 Printer support helpline numbers to resolve the Canon printer off-line wireless issue.
Related MAC Articles:
- How to Fix Issue Canon Printer Offline Error on Mac OS
- Fix canon mg3200 the printer is not printing on Windows & Mac?
- How to Get My Printer canon mg3200 Back on a Mac When It Is not connected?