How to fix Pixma canon mx490 the printer is offline on Windows & Mac
On the contrary, users may try performing the steps below to change the status of canon mx490 status offline to online.
The Canon Pixma MX490 is a wireless printer that enables you to print from almost any device that does not need a USB cord. However, sometimes, when we want to print an important document from our PC, the message “Canon MX490 printer unavailable” appears. The user has a headache while attempting to remedy an offline printer problem on a Windows 10 PC.
Also read:- mg4250 Canon printer keeps says offline
There are two primary causes for the inability of your Canon Pixma MX490 printer to print on Windows 10. To begin, there is an unreliable connection between wireless devices such as printers and routers. Second, malware compromised the Canon Pixma MX490 printer drivers.
How can I switch the Canon MX490 printer from offline to online mode?
#1. Turn on the Canon Pixma MX490 Printer and verify that no errors appear on the screen.
- If the LCD panel of the Canon printer is blank, the printer may not power on.
- If it is in sleep mode, rouse it.
- If it is still closed, check the power cord.
- Now, you must inspect your LCD display for any error messages. If an error message appears on the screen, troubleshoot the error to resolve the issue.
#2. Step: Connect the Canon MX490 printer via USB or WiFi to the PC.
- In the event of a USB cable connection, ensure that both ends of the cable are connected.
- Then, instead of using the USB hub connection, connect the Canon Pixma MX490 printer directly to the computer’s USB port.
- If the connection is made using an Ethernet cable, ensure that the cable is attached to both ends of the connection, the printer and the router.
- Now print the printer’s network setup page to verify the printer’s IP address is correct.
- If you are connecting by wifi or WiFi, ensure that the printer is linked to the network.
- Print the network configuration page to verify the Canon printer’s IP address.
Also, checkout:- Canon mx492 printer is not connected Shows offline
If the issue persists, go to step 3.
Step 3: Configure the Canon Pixma MX490 as the default printer (Windows 10).
- Navigate to the Settings or Control Panel.
- To access devices and printers, click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the Canon Pixma MX490 printer icon and choose Set as Default Printer.
- canon printer offline on mac
- why canon printer offline windows
4. Step: Clear the print queue of all outstanding papers.
- Right-click the icon for the Canon MX-490 printer.
- Click> View the contents of the printed page
- Now, pick the printer option from the window> menu.
- Select Cancel All Documents from the menu bar.
Also worth your time:- Canon mx472 unavailable
5. Step: Verify the Canon printer’s status in the devices and printer windows.
If you observe that the Canon Pixma MX-490 printer status is shown as unavailable. To remove the checkmark, right-click the printer icon> see whether printing> printers> use printer offline.
If the printer’s status is halted. Right-click the printer icon> Check to see whether the checkbox for Printing> Printers> Stop Printing is removed.
#6. Verify that no duplicate of the Canon Pixma MX 490 printer icon exists.
- Remove any duplicates of the Canon MX-490 printer from the list.
- From the control panel, uninstall the printer.
- Install the most recent driver for your Canon printer.
Replug the printer into the computer.
Also worth your time:- Canon printer mg3200 offline but connected to wifi
Step1: first of all Access the Start menu. Subsequently, access Control Panel followed by the “Devices and Printers” option. And select a list of printing devices that are currently set up with the computer and the device will appear on the home screen.
Step 2: Move on Double-click on the desired printer name which status is to be changed from an offline error to online. the Printer status will be set to Printer: Ready / Printer: offline.
Related Windows Articles:
- Canon Printer Offline to Online on Windows 10.
Step 3: Clicking on choose printer option: offline can cause a show of the Printer Menu on screen.
In the menu bar, access the “Printer” option. The box connected the choice “Use Printer Offline” must be unrestrained. Once this is done, the status of the canon mx490 the printer is not connected will be modified online.
One of the methods to fix the Canon pixma mx490 Printer printer offline Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer. It can be done by performing the steps mentioned as follows:
Steps by Step guide How To solve Canon pixma mx490 Printer Offline Wireless For Mac issues?
There is no cause of worrying when a Canon Printer mx490 offline Mac error occurs as it is one of the most common issues that users of Mac face on the frequent interim.
Check out these basic troubleshooting sequences when your Canon mx490 printer gets offline on Mac:
One of the methods to fix the Canon mx490 Printer printer offline Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer. It can be done by performing the steps mentioned as follows:
Step 1: Disconnect the printer from Mac by unplugging the cable. Switch off the Canon Printer for about a minute.
Step 2: Reboot Macbook.
Related MAC Articles:
Step 3: Switch the canon mx490 status offline on and plug the cable to Mac once again for establishing a connection.
Step 4: Check if the printer of the standing has currently been modified online.
In case the above method does not work, users can go ahead and get in touch with Mac Online support or Canon mx490 Printer support helpline numbers to resolve the Canon printer offline wireless issue.
Consider reading:- Canon mx920 I can’t turn it back on
Related Search Terms:-
- How to fix canon mx490 the printer is offline on Windows 10?
- why does my canon mx490 printer say offline on MAC apple
- why is my canon mx490 printer offline on window 7
- Cloud print always reports the network Canon MX490 printer as ‘offline’.
- How to Fix Canon mx490 Printer Not Responding Error
- my canon Pixma mx490 printer is also showing offline it is connected to wps wifi
- Canon mx490 offline on my Macbook Pro
- Does Canon mx490 printer say it’s offline when it’s not??
- My canon mx490 is offline and I can’t turn it back on
- Why is my Canon mx490 printer offline? How do I fix it?
- canon printer offline mac
- canon printer offline windows
- Why Canon Pixma MG 2522 Printer Offline?
- canon imageclass mf449dw goes offline
- canon mg3600 printer offline