How to fix Pixma canon mx490 the printer is offline on Windows & Mac
On the contrary, users may try performing the steps below to change the status of canon mx490 status offline to online.
Step1: fist of all Access the Start menu. Subsequently, access Control Panel followed by the “Devices and Printers” option. And select a list of printing devices that are currently set up with the computer and device will appear on the home screen.
Step 2: Move on Double-click on the desired printer name which status is to be changed from an offline error to online. the Printer status will be set to Printer: Ready / Printer: offline.
Related Windows Articles:
Step 3: Clicking on choose printer option: offline can cause a show of the Printer Menu on screen.
In the menu bar, access the “Printer” option. The box connected the choice “Use Printer Offline” must be unrestrained. Once this is done, the status of the canon mx490 the printer is not connected will be modified online.
One of the methods to fix the Canon pixma mx490 Printer printer offline Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer. It can be done by performing the steps mentioned as follows:
Steps by Step guide How To solve Canon pixma mx490 Printer Offline Wireless For Mac issues?
There is no cause of worrying when a Canon Printer mx490 offline Mac error occurs as it is one of the most common issues that users of Mac face on the frequent interim.
Check out these basic troubleshooting sequences when your Canon mx490 printer gets offline on Mac:
One of the methods to fix the Canon mx490 Printer printer offline Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer. It can be done by performing the steps mentioned as follows:
Step 1: Disconnect the printer from Mac by unplugging the cable. Switch off the Canon Printer for about a minute.
Step 2: Reboot Macbook.
Related MAC Articles:
Step 3: Switch the Canon mx490 Printer on and plug the cable to Mac once again for establishing a connection.
Step 4: Check if the printer of the standing has currently modified to online.
In case the above method does not work, users can go ahead and get in touch with Mac Online support or Canon mx490 Printer support helpline numbers to resolve the Canon printer offline wireless issue.
Related Search Terms:-
- How to fix canon mx490 the printer is offline on Windows 10?
- why does my canon mx490 printer say offline on MAC apple
- why is my canon mx490 printer offline on window 7
- Cloud print always reports the network Canon MX490 printer as ‘offline’.
- How to Fix Canon mx490 Printer Not Responding Error
- my canon pixma mx490 printer is also showing offline it is connected to wps wifi
- Canon mx490 offline on my Macbook Pro
- Canon mx490 printer says it’s offline when it’s not??
- My canon mx490 is offline and I can’t turn it back on
- Why is my Canon mx490 printer offline? How do I fix it?