HP Envy 6055e Printer Offline – HP has made it easy to set up a wireless connection between any HP printer and a computer or smartphone. But still, the success of wireless technology is based on the quality of the link. It doesn’t matter how quick or reliable your Internet connection is. Or how wonderful your printer, computer, or router is if the cables connecting them are loose.
HP Envy 6055e printers are likely to be offline printers for similar reasons (loss of power, altered network settings, or switching ISPs). The loss of wifi connectivity is probably responsible for the HP Envy 6055e printer going from Printer Online to Printer Offline. If you want a long-term solution, do what I say.
How to Resolve the “Printer is Offline” Error on an HP Envy 6055 or 6055e
Any HP Envy 6000 Series printers (including the 6055, 6052, and 6055e) may use this troubleshooting instruction. These instructions for connecting an offline HP Envy 6055e printer to a wireless network should work for anybody using Windows 11, 10, or a Mac.
- Turn off the power to your HP Envy printer and then turn it back on.
- The wireless connection may be reset by pressing. And holding the Wifi button on the rear of the HP printer for 5 seconds.
- Now the HP Envy printer’s lights will begin blinking.
- If your router has a WPS button, press and hold it for three seconds.
- If you have an HP Envy printer, it will immediately establish a wireless connection.
- The solid blue wireless light indicates a successful connection.
- To print a setup sheet for the HP Envy 6055e, choose the (I) symbol.
- A valid IP address might look something like (192.168.1.1 or 10.0.0.1).
- Your HP Envy printer’s IP address will be.
- To add a printer to your Windows 10 or Mac computer, open the system preferences.
- Create a connection to the printer using TCP/IP.
- You may resume wireless printing to your HP Envy 6055e printer at this time.
- Be aware: Perhaps this will resolve the issue entirely; if not, please contact our Support team for more assistance.