Printing does not always go easily, and you may encounter irritating technological difficulties when working on it. Among its many faults, canon imageclass lbp6230dw offline is the one that drives you insane when it fails to complete a print job.
Canon Printer Offline is a rather frequent problem, but happily, it is resolvable. However, before attempting to reconnect the Canon printer to the network, the initial user should be aware of many common root causes of this issue.
Determine the Causes of the Canon Printer Not Working Issue:
There are a variety of possible reasons for a printer to become unavailable. However, it is essential for the user to be aware of the causes of the Canon printer offline error.
- The issue with the connection
- The wire that is too loose or a USB cable that is too long
- Sleep mode for the printer
- The printer has been halted.
- Paper-jam situation
- Vacant paper tray
- An Internet connection that is too slow
- Virus or malware infection
- Drivers and software for printers that are corrupt
- Printer drivers are no longer compatible with the latest version of Windows after an upgrade.
How To Resolve The canon imageclass lbp6230dw Error
There are many effective solutions for resolving the Canon Printer Offline Issue. This blog discusses all of these different techniques. As a result, go through the solutions one by one and attempt to resolve the issue on your own. Consider the following successful steps:
Step 1: Reconnect your printer to the Internet through Wi-Fi.
- Before attempting anything further, begin with some fundamental steps. As a result, reconnect your printer to the wireless network.
- To begin, ‘Forget’ the router to ensure that it is disconnected from your printer.
- After that, re-connect it to your printer.
- If you’re using a USB cable, connect both devices through USB.
- Alternatively, if you choose to connect your wireless printer wirelessly to your internet network, you may do so by opening the WiFi Wizard Setup window on your touch screen-printer.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your printer until the Wi-Fi light begins to blink.
- Once you are confident that your printer begins flashing blue light, go to your wifi router’s WPS button.
- These procedures will re-connect your printer to the wireless network.
Step 2: From Your Computer, Disable the “Use Printer Offline” Option:
- Select “Start” and then enter “Control Panel” into the search field.
- Following that, pick “Hardware and Sound” from the various sub-categories.
- On the resulting window, click “Devices and Printers.”
- Right-click on your Canon printer and choose “View the contents of the print job.”
- By clicking on the drop-down menu in the top-left corner of the screen, choose “Printer.”
- Ascertain that the checkbox “Use printer offline” is not selected.
- If it is checked, uncheck it and save your changes.
- After making the necessary modifications, click “Cancel all documents” and reconnect your Canon printer.
If you continue to discover that your Canon printer is in offline mode, go to the following procedure.