How to fix and Turn HP OfficeJet 5255 offline to Online?
There could be several factors responsible for the occurrence of HP OfficeJet 5255 offline error, but the below-given steps will help you resolve it effortlessly.
- First of all, you have to turn on the computing device which is connected to your printer. You don’t have to turn on the printer devices for this step.
- Now move on to get access with the start menu and select “Drivers and Printers” in option.
- And Select the HP OfficeJet 5255 from the list by clicking on its icon.
- You can see the Offline status. Click on Offline and select Printer option.
- Now, undo the use printer offline option.
- This is how you can get your printer back in the online mode but another concern that deserves all limelight is “how to check the issues from happening again and again.”
Windows Related Help:
How to Fix HP OfficeJet 5255 Offline on Windows 10, 8, 7
How to Fix Issue HP OfficeJet 5255 Printer offline Status Error on Windows Computers
How to Get HP OfficeJet 5255 Offline to Online on Windows 10
There are few tips given below given below which will help you to avoid “HP OfficeJet 5255 is offline and says Offline” errors for the long run.
- Now you have to Restart your printer, by switching it off and turning it on again. Keep the printer off for a few minutes to reboot properly and remove bug issues.
- Network connectivity plays an important role in such cases. So, be sure that your device is properly connected to your wireless printer.
- and at the back, site, of The printer light show the connectivity status and it should be green for proper connectivity with your system.
and keep in mind and be sure that the account you are using for your computing device must have the “Manage printer” rights.
- check out the driver issues and Download the all latest drivers for your device using the official website.
- these are the part of the major fact of Apart from issues, one can troubleshoot the issues which are preventing issues to connect your printer to your device.
there is troubleshooter available and inbuilt in your computing device. you have to simply type “troubleshooter” in the search box option and then select “troubleshooting” which you can see it in the main home window.
And Under the Hardware and sound, options list select a “Use a printer”option.
Follow the suggested step by step guide and fix the issues that are causing an error while during using your printer. and theses trip also help you to fix other bugs and also resolve other related errors in your printer.
MAC Related Help:
How to Fix HP OfficeJet 5255 Offline on MAC
How to Fix Issue HP OfficeJet 5255 Printer Offline Error on Mac OS
How to Get HP OfficeJet 5255 Printer Offline to Online on MAC Computers