Why my canon pro 100 offline shows on Windows 10 & Mac?
If you are looking to fix canon pro 100 offline error then you may try performing the steps below to change the status of canon printer PIXMA PRO-100 offline status to online:
What is Step by Step guide that can Fix Canon Printer PIXMA PRO-100 Offline Wireless For Mac?
There is no cause of worrying when a Canon Printer offline Mac error occurs as it is one of the most common issues that users of Mac face on frequent interim.
- Step1: There are many similar ways to fix issues, first of all, you have to Access to the Start menu. and after that Move to, access Control Panel which followed by the “Devices and Printers” option. and at the list of printing devices that are currently set up with the computer device will appear on the Home screen. Fix Guide How to Get Canon Printer Offline to Online on Windows 10, 8.1 and 7.
- Step2: Now Double-click on the desired printer name whose status is to be changed from offline error to online. Printer status will be set to Printer: Ready / Printer: offline.
- Step3: and Click on the default printer option: offline status will be display on the Printer Menu on the home screen. Next, to the menu bar, get to access the “Printer” option. The box which will be nearby the option and check out “Use Printer Offline” has to be unchecked. Once this is done, the status of the Canon printer PIXMA PRO-100 offline will be modified to online.
Simple Method to Solve Issue to Canon PIXMA PRO-100 printer offline Error Status Code fix for Mac:
One of the methods to fix the Canon Pro 100 Offline Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer. It can be done by performing the steps mentioned as follows:
|Count||Solutions for Canon Pixma 100 not connected Issue|
|Method 1||In this Method, you have to disconnect the printer wire from Mac operating system by unplugging the cable. and Switch off the Canon Printer for about a minute and let it restart again.|
|Method 2||or leave it automatically to Reboot Macbook and restart.|
|Method 3||Switch the Canon PRO-100 printer on and plug the cable to Mac once again for establishing a connection.|
|Method 4||Now to see the that you have resolved the error, Check if the printer offline status has now changed to online. Another articles for How to Fix Canon Printer Offline on MAC Operating systems.|
In case the above method does not work, users can go ahead and get in touch with Mac Online support or Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Printer support helpline or contact numbers to resolve the Canon printer offline wireless issue and fix it.
- Resolve a Printer Is Offline
- Canon Printer is Offline? Here’s How to Fix it!
- PIXMA Pro100 Wireless Connection Setup Guide
- Re: Canon pro 100 “off-line” when trying 13×19 print
- Canon Pixma Pro-100 disconnected issue. How can I resolve
- (SOLVED) How to bring Canon printer Offline to Online on
- RESOLVED: – Printer offline – Error
- Pro-100 printer keeps going offline
- HP LaserJet Pro – Printer Status ‘Offline’ When Printing With
- Windows: The status of my printer is Offline or Paused and I
- Canon Print Service
- PIXMA – PIXMA PRO-100