Fix error if Canon g4010 offline error shows every time on Mac & Windows
On the contrary, users may try performing the steps below to change the status of canon g4010 offline printer to online:
Why Canon Printer is Offline? Here’s How to Fix it!
- Step1: To fix canon g 2000 printer error you have to simply follow the step, first of all, you have to Access the Start menu.
- Step2: and after that move to get to, the access Control Panel which is followed by the “Devices and Printers” administration option.
- Step3: A list of printing devices that are currently set up with the computer device will appear on the screen.
- Step4: Double-click on the desired printer name whose status is to be changed from offline to online. and check out the Printer status is set to default Printer: Ready / Printer: offline status.
- Step5: Now move on to Click on the printer option once you click you will see an offline display of the Printer Menu on the main screen.
- Step6: In the menu bar, with access to “Printer” option. with a box option, which should be “Use Printer Offline” has to be unchecked.
Once this is done, the status of the Canon printer g4010 offline will be changed to online.
Related Windows Articles:
- How to Get Canon Printer Offline to Online on Windows 10
- How to Fix Canon Printer Offline on Windows 10?
(SOLVED) Guide to fix Canon g4010 printer offline issues on Mac: [5 Best Solution 2021]
One of the methods to fix the Canon g4010 printer offline Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer. For this perform the below mentioned canon g4010 resetter steps.
|Nos||Resolve Canon printer keep saying offline|
|1||First of all check out the wireless plugin and Disconnect all the connection from the printer to Mac by unplugging the cable.|
|2||and Switch off the Canon Printer for a few minutes and restart again.|
|3||you can also Reboot Macbook.|
|4||Switch the Canon g4010 printer on and plug the cable to Mac once again for establishing a connection.|
|5||Now move on to check that printer offline issues has been fixed or having several issues. and Check out if the printer offline status has now moved online.|
In case the above method does not work, users can go ahead and get in touch with Mac Online support or Canon g4010 Printer support helpline numbers to resolve the Canon printer offline wireless issue.
Related MAC Articles:
- How to Fix Issue Canon Printer Offline Error on Mac OS
- How to fix canon g4010 the printer is offline on Windows & Mac?
- Fix Printer Offline Problem – YouTube
- Canon Printer Offline – Resolve a Printer Is Offline
- How to Get My Printer canon g4010 Back on a Mac When It Is Offline?
- How to Get a canon g4010 Printer Online on a Mac & Windows