STEPS: Fix Printer Offline To Online
Method 1: Click on your Canon pixma mg6620 printer’s ‘Set as Default’ button.
Canon pixma mg6620 printer offline errors might be caused by incorrect settings on your PC. As a result, you should double-check the “Default printer” setting in Windows 11 or 10.
To make your Canon pixma mg6620 printer the default for your computer, follow these steps:
- To access the Printers and Devices section of the Control Panel, type the “Control panel” option into the Windows search bar.
- Then, right-click your Canon printer in the list of results and choose “set as default.” A green check will appear next to your printer after you’ve made it your default.
Method 2: Turned off the selection to “Print Offline”
If you’re experiencing Canon pixma mg6620 Printer Offline problems, follow the instructions below to fix the problem.
- Then, use the box Windows search to access the run box, and then restart the canon pixma mg6620 printer.
- The next step is to access the Settings menu and go to the ‘Devices and Printers’ section.
- The Canon pixma mg6620 printer that you just installed will now be shown.
- Right-click on the printer icon and choose the “See what’s printing” option if you see a green check next to it.
- If, however, your printer is grayed out, you can select the “Set as default printer” option by right-clicking on it. See the picture for clarification.
- Finally, if you notice “use Canon printer offline” or “Pause Printing” with two checkmarks next to them, uncheck those options to bring your printer back online from offline mode.