Canon ts3122 Offline Issue
Canon ts3122 Printer Offline: Canon is a Japanese Incorporation known for the manufacturing of imaging devices that are designed to produce astonishing results. But like other printers, the Canon ts3122 often faces the problem of Canon ts3122 Offline Error.
Also Read- Canon Printer Offline Mac
As a hardware device, this canon printer also faces problems and bugs while connecting with other devices. The Canon Pixma ts3122 can display the offline error due to connectivity issues, default settings, and various other reasons. It can be quite difficult for non-tech users to bring back their offline printers online.
The users can refer to this article and implement the mentioned troubleshooting steps to overcome the printer offline error and resume the printing process.
Also worth reading:- Hp Deskjet 3700 stuck
Why is my Canon ts3122 Offline?
There can be numerous reasons for the Canon printer ts3122 to go offline. The users shall know the root cause behind the printer offline error. Once the main reason behind the error is known then the users can target it and specifically perform troubleshooting steps to resolve the error and overcome the printer offline error.
To answer your question “Why is my Canon ts3122 Offline?” we have mentioned below the numerous reasons that can cause your Canon ts3122 printer to go offline:
Reason 1: Connectivity Error
One of the main reasons for your printer to go offline and show the printer offline error is poor connectivity. No or improper connection between the device and the wifi router can break the connectivity between the Canon printer and the Wi-fi router.
Reason 2: Printer Offline Status
The users need to disable the printer offline status in the settings to ensure that the printer works smoothly. The default Use Printer Offline setting can be the cause of the Canon ts3122 offline error.
Also consider:- HP Officejet pro 6960 stuck
Reason 3: USB Issue
The loose wiring or the poor connection between the Canon ts3122 USB and the device can be the reason behind the Canon printer ts3122 offline error. The users shall ensure a stable and proper connection between the printer and the device.
Reason 4: Improper Paper Feeding
The Canon printer can face the printer offline problem due to the jamming of the paper sheets in the tray. The users shall therefore make sure that the sheets shall fit in properly and are well inserted so that the Canon wireless printer offline error is resolved.
Reason 5: Default Printer Settings
The improper or wrong default printer settings can be one of the reasons for your printer to go offline and display the Canon ts3122 offline issue. Henceforth, the users need to make sure that their Canon Printer is set as the default printer to avoid any such error.
Reason 6: Print Spooler
A print spooler is a printer troubleshooter that finds the error and tries to fix it by itself. The slower or non-working print spooler can be the reason for your Canon ts3122 printer to display the offline error.
Check out:- HP Laser Mfp 1202nw issue
How to resolve Canon ts3122 Offline Error?
It is a very tedious task for non-tech users to bring back their offline printers online. After knowing the main reasons for the offline error, the users can target the reason and bring back their Canon ts3122 online.
We have listed below various troubleshooting methods and solutions that will help the users of the Canon ts3122 printer offline to back online.
Canon ts3122 Troubleshooting for Windows
Solution 1: Update Canon Printer Driver
The outdated or corrupted printer driver can be the reason for your printer to display the Canon ts3122 offline error. The users must make sure that the driver is up to date and also the correct version of the printer driver is installed on the device.
The users can update the printer driver in the following manner:
- In the Windows System, go to the search box and open the “Run” dialogue box.
- Enter “devmgt.msc” in the appearing run dialogue box.
- A device manager window will open up.
- Now expand the “Print Queues” option and find your Canon ts3122 from the list.
- Right-click your Canon printer and select the “Update Printer” option from the menu.
- Now to update the driver, press the Search Automatically option.
- Restart your Printer Driver and voila! You’re ready to print again.
Also worth your time:- HP Officejet Pro 8710
Solution 2: Restart the Spooler Services
The print spooler services offer the users the inbuilt troubleshooting system that helps detect the error and tries to fix it by itself. The users can restart their slow or no working spooler services by implementing the below-mentioned steps:
- Press the Start Menu and type Services in the search box.
- Click the Services App (a desktop app) from the results.
- Right-click the Print Spooler option and press Restart.
- If the restart option is grayed then the users can press the start option.
- Again right-click the Print Spooler and select Properties.
- Set the spoolers startup type as Automatic and press OK to save the changes.
- Reboot your printer and try printing something to check whether the Canon ts3122 offline error has been resolved or not.
Note: – If you are looking for steps to resolve the Canon g2000 printer offline, then just click the link to turn it online.
Solution 3: Set Canon ts3122 as Default Printer
The incorrect default printer settings can cause the printer offline error. Therefore, the users need to set the Canon ts3122 as the default printer so that the printer can receive uninterrupted commands and print smoothly.
To set your printer as the default printer, the users can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to the Windows Search and open “Control Panel”.
- Press the Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click the Canon ts3122 printer from the appearing list of printers and select the “Set as default” option.
- The printer shows a green check mark once your printer is set as the default printer.
- Now you can try printing something to check that the canon wireless printer offline error is resolved.
Stuck in Hp envy 5055 standalone problems. RESOLVE IT NOW.
Solution 4: Disable Printer Offline Feature
The users need to disable the “Use Printer Offline” feature so that the Canon ts3122 can function properly without any interruptions. The users can disable the feature in the settings using the following steps:
- Reboot your Canon ts3122 and navigate to the run dialogue box in the windows search bar.
- Open the Control Panel and choose the Devices and Printers option.
- If your printer displays a green check by its side then choose the “See what’s printing” option.
- If the printer on the other hand displays a grey color, then the users need to set it as the default printer first.
- Now click on the printer option and uncheck the checkmarks beside the “Use Canon printer offline” or “Pause Printing” option.
- You can now finally resume your printing job without any offline error.
Note: – Click the link to fix the Canon e410 printer offline error and follow the steps.
Canon ts3122 Troubleshooting for MAC
The troubleshooting steps become a little different when we work with MAC and apple technology. Therefore, we have mentioned below the solutions that can be used by the MAC users to bring their Canon ts3122 offline to back online.
Solution 1: USB Connectivity
The users can implement the following steps:
- Long press the power button to hard restart your Canon ts3122.
- Using the “System Preferences” on your MAC device navigate to the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Delete your Canon printer from the device.
- Now from the Utilities, uninstall the Canon printer driver.
- Unplug both the MAC device and the Canon ts3122 from the USB cable.
- Now download and install the latest Canon ts3122 printer driver from the official website of Canon on your MAC.
- Long press the power button to restart your Canon printer.
- Connect your Canon ts3122 and MAC to the USB again.
- Further, open the Apple menu and press the “system and preference” option.
- Select the “Printers and Scanners” option and add a new printer using the ‘+’ icon.
- Your Canon ts3122 printer is now turned online and you can resume printing anything.
Note: – Look out for the reasons to bring your Canon mg2500 printer back online.
Solution 2: Reset Apple Printing Setting
The incorrect apple settings may cause the Canon ts3122 printer to go offline. Therefore, the users need to perform the following steps to avoid the offline error:
- Go to the Apple menu and choose the “System Preferences” option.
- Select the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Select and right-click the “Reset Printing System” option from the pop-up window appearing in the left panel.
- Further, fill in both the username and password and press OK.
- Wait until the printer list opens up and add the printer using the ‘+’ icon.
- Voila! Your printer is now ready to print again.
Note: To resolve the Zebra Printer Offline Error on Windows, just tap the link and follow the steps.
Basic Canon ts3122 Troubleshooting Steps
- Open the start menu and press the “Printers and Faxes” icon.
- Double click the Canon ts3122 to change its status from offline to online.
- A pop window will appear with the details of all the current printing jobs queued up.
- Go to the Printer option and uncheck the “Use printer offline” option.
- This will help the users to turn their offline printers online.
- Open system preferences and navigate to the “Print and Fax” control panel in the hardware category.
- From the appearing list of printers, select your Canon printer ts3122.
- Select the “Open Queue” option.
- Further, choose the Resume from Printer option at the top of the Queue window to turn your printer online.
In the article “Fix the Canon ts3122 Offline Error”, we have defined the various reasons that can cause the Canon printer ts3122 offline error. The users can read them and easily target the problem and resolve the issue.
We have mentioned various troubleshooting solutions for both the MAC and the windows users to resolve the error. The users just need to follow the steps and henceforth, they are ready to print again.
Also, see the related articles: