How to bring back Canon imageCLASS MF232w Multifunction Laser Printer offline problem to online?
On the contrary, users may try performing the steps below to change the status of canon printer imageCLASS MF232w Multifunction Laser Printer offline status to online:
Why is Canon MF232w Printer offline? How to fix it?
Resolve Issue to Canon imageCLASS MF232w Multifunction Laser Printer printer offline Error Status Code fix for Windows 10:
- Step1: First of all move on to Access the Start menu. hereafter Move on to, access Control Panel
- Step2: which followed by the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Step3: and a list of printing devices will appear on the screen.
- Step4: Double-click on the desired printer name whose status is to be changed from offline error to online
- Step5: and check out the Printer status is set to Printer: Ready / Printer: offline status option.
- Step6: Now just Click on the printer option offline which will set to display of the Printer Menu on the screen interface dashboard.
- Step7: In the menu bar, access “Printer” option. and now check out the option box of “Use Printer Offline” has been unchecked.
- Step8: Once this is done, the status of the Canon printer imageCLASS MF232w Multifunction Laser Printer offline will be modified to online.
One of the methods to fix the Canon imageCLASS MF232w Multifunction Laser Printer printer offline Mac error is by resetting and reconnecting the printer. It can be done by performing the steps mentioned as follows:
Related Windows Articles:
Simple Guide How To Fix Canon Printer imageCLASS MF232w Multifunction Laser Printer Offline Wireless For Mac?
There is no cause of worrying when a Canon Printer offline Mac error occurs as it is one of the most common issues that users of Mac face on the frequent interim.
|Count||Canon MF232w troubleshooting guide|
|1||Disconnect all wire from the switch and the printer from Mac by unplugging the cable from the port.|
|2||Switch off the Canon Printer for about a minute and start.|
|3||or you can Reboot Macbook operating system|
|4||Switch the Canon imageCLASS MF232w Multifunction Laser Printer printer on and plug the cable to Mac once again for establishing a connection.|
|5||Now you can Check that the issues have been solved and if still, the printer shows offline status you can go through the below method.|
In case the above method does not work, users can go ahead and get in touch with Mac Online support or Canon imageCLASS MF232w Multifunction Printer support contact or helpline numbers to fix and resolve the Canon printer offline wireless issue error.